Patients increasingly rely on internet rating sites to find medical providers. The information on these websites is rarely monitored and reviews are often inaccurate. A single negative comment can damage professional reputation and affect practice growth. Monitoring online presence and social media to address negative comments is a daunting task which can no longer be ignored.
Dr. Goel provides strategies to effectively monitor your online reputation. You will learn common techniques to support promoters, address critics, engage in social media, and establish a positive internet presence.
You’ll learn how to effectively address negative comments, which may otherwise ruin your professional reputation, practice success, and profitability.
1. Perform initial evaluation of your current online presence
2. Create, monitor, and manage comprehensive professional profiles
3. Educate your patients and promoters
4. Address your critics in an effective manner
5. Optimize online presence to attract new and prospective patients.
6. Generate good news and positive comments.
7. Engage in strategic networking.
This is a “Protect Your Online Reputation” webinar I conducted with the Young Surgeons of the American College of Surgeons (October 2016).
Original webpage: https://www.facs.org/member-services/ras/webinars/online-reputation
Target audience: Physicians and surgeons, residents, fellows, ophthalmologists.